Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gene Marshall goes to Wonderland



I was VERY pleasantly surprised by the recently released Tim Burton version of “Alice in Wonderland.” Even beforehand, I was considering the Mad Hatter Tonner doll. Although I loved the Alice costume, I was not crazy about the Tonner sculpt for the Alice Kingsleigh doll; I thought the doll looked old and lacked the softness and youth of the actress who played her. Still, the outfit was just too cool to pass up. Thanks to Dreamcastle Dolls, I was able to get my hands on the outfit without the doll for a very good price. Who better to model it than Gene Marshall? Since I wasn't crazy about the hairstyle for Suited for Fur, I had no qualms about undoing it and letting Gene's blond locks cascade down behind her back. These two photos were taken on the fly tonight; I plan on going back at a later date when I have more time to shoot something a little bit more out of the ordinary (probably when my Mad Hatter arrives!).



Follow my Gene Marshall updates on Twitter.

See more Gene Marshall & Friends photos at my regular website.

No comments:

Post a Comment