Friday, June 11, 2010

The Moment Gene Knew



One of the things I was hoping most would come out of the Convention was some more background on Gene, especially what happened to her after she retired. I always wanted to know who the guy was that she fell in love with; it was often hinted at in the story cards from Ashton-Drake, but no name was ever given. I had hoped it was Trent; what a perfect couple! Here is a shot of the two, showing the moment Gene first knew she was in love with him. That’s my story and I'm sticking to it!



Follow my Gene Marshall updates on Twitter. View more Gene Marshall & Friends photos at my regular website.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love for you to take the first photo and paint it. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MJ! I'd happily accept a commission if you'd be interested in me painting that. - Dave

    ReplyDelete