Saturday, June 26, 2010

Stardust Gene visits Philadelphia



Everyone fortunate enough to attend the final Gene Convention in Philadelphia came back with great stories about what they did, what they ate, and what they saw. But what about Gene? What did she do? These photos show our girl Gene dressed in Stardust visiting the City of Brotherly Love, all by herself, contemplating what happens next for her. The first photo shows Gene heading towards South Street to see what’s happening on one of the most active streets in the area.

Where better to show off her beautiful gown than on the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art?





Posing in front of Independence Hall, I think I actually see some of that Stardust surrounding Gene!



Follow my Gene Marshall updates on Twitter. For more Philadelphia photos at my regular website. View more Gene Marshall & Friends photos at my regular website.

No comments:

Post a Comment