Friday, September 3, 2010

Chris Stoeckel & A Star is Born!



Thanks to Kathy and her fantastic doll salon, this Gene is my new fave! The newest outfit she is modeling is a faithful recreation of a design worn by Judy Garland in the 1954 classic “A Star is Born.”

Gene looks amazing in this beautiful gown, don’t you think? Many thanks to the talented Chris Stoeckel who did an outstanding job of making this dress come to life for Gene.







Follow my Madra Lord, Zita Charles, Violet Waters, Trent Osborn, & Gene Marshall updates on Twitter. See more Gene Marshall and Friends photos at my regular website.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting so many beautiful photos. After seeing your photos, I become a Gene fan, well, not exactly, I like her friend, Ivy Jordan better. I keep checking your blog for reference as I am new to this dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Maria - I try to post new photos as often as possible, but it's always difficult to find the time! Glad Gene and Ivy are winning you over!

    ReplyDelete