Friday, May 27, 2011

MORE Gene Marshall Star Wardrobe Separates



More from the 2005 Star Wardrobe Separates collection. For the life of me, I can't tie a decent bow, so this particular polka-dot blouse is a challenge! Anybody care to send me a clear diagram of how to tie this *#$%^ thing?!?



This is one that I loved in the publicity photo, but not quite as much in person; the fit of the pink jacket seems a little boxy in the shoulders, and the scale seems a bit large thanks to the size of the buttons and polka dots. Maybe if I could tie the bow on the blouse properly that would help!



For a film noir effect:



Modeling this outfit is Butterfly Shadow Gene.



Follow my Gene Marshall, Madra Lord, Zita Charles, Violet Waters, Trent Osborn, Poppy Parker, and other classic movie star doll updates on Twitter. See more Gene Marshall photos at my regular website.

No comments:

Post a Comment