Friday, November 11, 2011

The Talented Kathy Johnson, Pt. 3



When I received the Tonner Mrs. Charles Hamilton doll, I loved the back of her hairstyle, but the huge curls in front were atrocious. Compare with a still from the movie:



I decided to give this doll a second chance by sending her to Kathy Johnson in Oregon for a little restyling. Here's the result:



Thanks to Kathy's skill, this Scarlett has avoided being sold off on ebay.



Here Scarlett enjoys a dance with Rhett:



Want to fix up your Tonner Mrs. Charles Hamilton doll? Send her to Kathy! Email her today: sewkj@pcez.com

Follow my Gene Marshall, Madra Lord, Zita Charles, Violet Waters, Trent Osborn, Poppy Parker, and other classic movie star doll updates on Twitter. See more Scarlett O'Hara doll photos on my GWTW doll web page.

No comments:

Post a Comment