Thursday, January 19, 2012

Holly Golightly: A Girl I Know Named Holly



The other doll recently released in Integrity's "Breakfast at Tiffany's" series is "A Girl I Know Named Holly." This is one outfit that Mattel did not release. I debated whether or not to purchase it; I can't say the outfit itself, consisting of a white shirt and peach colored robe, is really all that exciting. But those accessories...they sucked me in.



The fun earrings, the mask...



I ended up getting her. With her poseability, even this bland outfit seemed fun.







Follow my Gene Marshall, Madra Lord, Zita Charles, Violet Waters, Trent Osborn, Poppy Parker, and other classic movie star doll updates on Twitter. See more Audrey Hepburn/Holly Golightly doll photos on my Audrey doll web page.

No comments:

Post a Comment