Monday, January 20, 2014

Sandra Stillwell Tribute



Even though I missed Sandra Stillwell's "Every Day's A Holiday" convention, I was able to snag a few of my favorite outfits that she made available when it was over. First up is Independent Miss. The tailoring is perfect and so is the scale.

Next, White Orchid Gene wears a wig cap styled by Kathy Johnson and the Beau Monde outfit from the same convention.



The hat is to die for, and so are the shoes (which fit perfectly) and have a cute little bow on the back.



In this oldie but goodie, Gene models "A Woman of Means" outfit from a past Sandra Stillwell convention that featured a number of designs by Hollywood designer supreme, Adrian.



Follow my Gene Marshall, Madra Lord, Zita Charles, Violet Waters, Trent Osborn, Poppy Parker, and other classic movie star doll updates on Twitter. See more Gene Marshall Sandra Stillwell photos on my regular website.

1 comment: