Sunday, February 9, 2014

Gene in Main Feature



Enabled by Melissa from The Couture Touch, once I saw this outfit (Elsa Lin's Main Feature from Integrity) on her blog, I was on a mission to find it. As you can see, it didn't take long.



It was just too Art Deco to pass up, and it fit her like a glove.



Although you can't see them, I didn't bother putting on the shoes that came with the outfit. The straps and attempting to figure out how to put them together made me go cross-eyed, so out came the perfect Jamieshow black velvet pumps from J'Adore.



The earrings and bracelet are original to the outfit, but the gloves are from Jamieshow. What a beautiful way to pose Gene!



Follow my Gene Marshall, Madra Lord, Zita Charles, Violet Waters, Trent Osborn, Poppy Parker, and other classic movie star doll updates on Twitter. See more Urban Vita photos on my regular website.

No comments:

Post a Comment