Sunday, April 19, 2015

Happy Birthday, Gene Marshall!



Gene's birthday was April 17; although I am late to the party, hopefully readers will not care! Here's J'Adore Gene, arriving at the Roosevelt Hotel in New Orleans for her gala celebration, wearing a Chris Stoeckel gray suit. Below is an official portrait taken at the hotel before she changed into her gown for the festivities.



Decked out in Toast at Twelve, Gene (with hair by Kathy Johnson) is a knockout!



Closing out the post are two more official birthday photos; she was given a special orchid corsage for the occasion!



Dripping in diamonds, wrapped in fur…what a wonderful birthday!



See more Gene Marshall Doll photos on my regular website.

1 comment:

  1. Well, that makes two of us! LOL! I'm not only late to Gene Marshall's Birthday party, but to the entire Gene Marshall party, in general, as I stupidly scoffed at the original dolls way back during the 1990s and the early 2000s, waiting until NOW to realize how lovely they were!

    I can only say that I truly believe that Gene Marshall's official Birthday song would be "Applause" by Lady Gaga! LOL!

    ReplyDelete