Saturday, June 13, 2015

Deja Vu: Dramatic Entrance



I was pleasantly surprised by this Tonner outfit for their Deja Vu line. It actually looks as good in person as the photos. Other than the typical white stitching on black fabric, I found very little to nitpick over. Black Lipstick Gene Marshall models the 1920's era dress and coat which is very reminiscent of Cruella de Vil.



The location is West Hollywood's historic 1929 El Mirador Apartments. These shots could not be duplicated today, as the place is all boarded up.



If you are interested in buying this outfit from Tonner, just be aware that the dress is a bit tight in back. I was able to get it to button, but it took a lot of stretching.

See more Gene Marshall photos on my regular website.

Follow my Gene Marshall, Madra Lord, Zita Charles, Violet Waters, Trent Osborn, Poppy Parker, and other classic movie star doll updates on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment