Monday, November 23, 2015

Black Lipstick and Gray Lady



I have admired the photos I've seen of the custom outfits made for the original vinyl gray lady. When I received Black Lipstick, I thought she needed something special as well. Diane Wagner is my go-to gal when it comes to creating outfits that are timeless and tailored perfectly. With a Wayne Nilson dress for inspiration, I asked Diane to change it up a bit by making the skirt black and changing the color of the trim as well.



I could not have been more pleased with the results. Hairstyles by Kathy Johnson, my go-to gal for the best in 'dos!



See more Gene Marshall doll photos on my regular website.

Follow my Gene Marshall, Madra Lord, Zita Charles, Violet Waters, Trent Osborn, Poppy Parker, and other classic movie star doll updates on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment