Thursday, February 28, 2019

Sandra Stillwell: Have It Your Way



At last year’s Sophisticated Lady Convention in Cleveland, Sandra Stillwell did not disappoint with her latest line of fashions for Gene Marshall and Friends. One of my favorites was this creation titled “Good Golly.” I wanted to order it, but I thought it would look even better if the dress was lengthened. Sandra always says, “If you want something in a different fabric, let me know and I might be able to do that.” I told her my request, and wrote it on the order sheet as well...and probably drove her crazy with written reminders each time she sent me order updates. Last week though, lo and behold...I received my “Good Golly,” which is exactly what I exclaimed when I saw the finished product.



To say I was pleased would be an understatement. Sandra’s magic tailors did exactly what I requested and the outfit looks FANTASTIC on Gene.



See more Sandra Stillwell convention photos at my website. You can order these Sandra Stillwell outfits at her website...while they last!

No comments:

Post a Comment