Wednesday, August 12, 2020

DeeAnna Denton: Plum Royale



Those with the collector gene (as in DNA/RNA and all that good stuff) understand the desire to have a particular doll in every different hair color, even if the sculpt is the same. Thus, my eventual acquisition of Miss DeeAnna Denton wearing Plum Royale with a gorgeous mane of raven hair.



The outfit seems like a lavender homage to Marilyn Monroe’s costume as she sang “Diamonds Are A Girl’s Best Friend.” Just not quite as memorable.



As with most Tonner dolls, the jewelry seems a bit cheap looking, like something put together from the sale bin at Michael’s Craft Store. Still, I was very happy to acquire this particular DeeAnna, even if her articulation (like the rest of the ones I own) is clunky at best.

Here’s a little teaser for my next DeeAnna post. No…this is not an outfit from Tonner.



Stay tuned for the full story.

See more DeeAnna Denton doll photos at my main website.

No comments:

Post a Comment