Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Gene Marshall Star Wardrobe Separates



Mel Odom hit a home run with Gene Marshall; he created so many brilliant ideas that led to her success. In 2005, Star Wardrobe Separates were released. These "separates" allowed the creative collector to mix and match the different wardrobe pieces, thus making their own unique outfit. For quite some time I attempted to get this Pink Cardigan Sweater Set. It seemed so casually authentic; I could picture my mother wearing this one crisp autumn day just before winter hit. Not warm enough to turn on the heat, but definitely too cool to have the windows open.



This particular set came with the 2 pink sweaters; for this photo shoot, I added a gray skirt that was part of the Daily Threads gift set from the 2010 Convention.







Follow my Gene Marshall, Madra Lord, Zita Charles, Violet Waters, Trent Osborn, Poppy Parker, and other classic movie star doll updates on Twitter. See more Gene Marshall photos at my regular website.

No comments:

Post a Comment