Monday, June 27, 2011

Golden Gate Glamour: Paris of the West



Sandra Stillwell is AWFUL...for my bank account. Her recent Golden Gate Glamour convention provided a number of new outfits for our old gal Gene (and her pals). Anyone who knows Sandra already is aware of the high level of quality that is the hallmark of her conventions and ensembles, and this one was no different. Although I couldn't attend, believe me...I was watching her blog daily for photo updates! I was fortunate enough to snag two outfits (most were sold immediately), one of which is shown here. Based on a design by Lilli Ann (see photo #1), Paris of the West is modeled by Rich Girl Madra Lord.



You can tell it's a Sandra Stillwell ensemble; perfect fit, well-tailored, and SOOOO fashionable.



















To see if there are any outfits left to buy, be sure to check Sandra's sales page. Follow my Gene Marshall, Madra Lord, Zita Charles, Violet Waters, Trent Osborn, Poppy Parker, and other classic movie star doll updates on Twitter. See more Gene Marshall photos at my regular website.

No comments:

Post a Comment